Crisis Management Group (CMG)
- Co-ordinate with national and state level crisis / disaster management agencies and provide technical support to the Response Agencies in management of radiation emergencies in the public domain.
- Carry out preparedness, planning & capacity development programs to mitigate nuclear and radiological emergencies
- Identify & address shortcomings in the co-ordination mechanisms of the Off-Site Emergency Response Plans
- Assume the role of DMC (Disaster Management Cell) in any disaster like situations in any of the DAE units
- Coordinate with IAEA for conventions on Early Notification and Assistance.